As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dibbs Farms #ad
Buffalo Grass Seed Primed 10 Lbs. #adDibbs Farms #ad
- Depth: 1/4" to 1/2". Good grazing for livestock. Planting date: April - May. Planting rate: 3 lbs/ 1, 000 sq ft. Ideally suited for erosion control on range and pasture lands. Dense light green turf. Fine-textured grass.
2. BasqueStore #ad
JT for Gardening and Planting, Fresh Seeds -1OZ=15,000 Buffalo Grass Seed Native Prairie Sedge Low Maintenance Drought Turf #adBasqueStore #ad
- Height - 8". Please read the Description Below For More Details. Species - Buchloe dactyloides. Germination - 14 to 21 Days. These seeds are well packed and shipped via USPS.
3. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, Everwilde Farms, 1000 Buffalo Grass Native Grass Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
First quality native grass Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Sideoats Grama, Buffalo, Outsidepride Short Native Grass Seed Mix of Blue Grama, & Sheep's Fescue, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Known for being a Xeriscape grass mix due to its extreme drought tolerance. For low growing native seed blend. Sow seed at 1/2 - 1 lb per 1, 000 square feet. Perfect for the low maintenance areas you do not want to mow, fertilizer, or water.
Soil temperature needs to be 65 degrees or warmer. Typically will not grow over 12 inches tall if never mowed. Excellent prairie land grass seed mix of blue grama, sideoats grama, buffalo grass, and sheep's fescue.
5. Pennington #ad
Pennington One Step Complete Bermudagrass Bare Spot Grass Seed, White, 5 Pounds #adPennington #ad
- Ft. Covers up to 75 sq. Everything you need to grow lush, thick grass is pre-mixed and ready to use. Contains a combination of premium bermudagrass seed, professional-grade fertilizer, and mulch. With 7-14 day seed germination. Repairs bare spots in two weeks or less.
6. Crooked Bend #ad
Plant Seeds Grow Forage to Feed & Attract Wildlife to Hunting Plots, Crooked Bend Branson’s Buffalo Blend, 25LB Bulk, Turkey, No Till, Dove, Pheasant, Whitetail Food Plot Seed for Deer, Elk & Duck #adCrooked Bend #ad
- Drought resistant clover seeds provide ground cover & aids erosion control for better soil health. Brassica crop will lure that booner hit list trophy buck to your hunt stand during the fall season. No plow equipment or tiller needed.
Plant seeds via throw and grow or hand spreader before rain. Cold tolerant forage produces an organic attractant feed source for white tail bucks, doe, & fawns. Seed mix includes daikon radish, cereal grain rye, crimson clover, winter wheat & purple top turnip.
7. SeedRanch #ad
50 Lb., SeedRanch Bermuda Grass Seed Coated/Hulled #adSeedRanch #ad
- Fertilization Recommendations. Ft. Per 1000 sq. New pastures - plant 25 - 50 lbs. Lawn applications new lawns - Plant 1 - 2 lbs. Pasture and Erosion Applications. Type: warm season perennial. Per acre.
8. SeedRanch #ad
50 Lbs., Pennington Sahara II Bermuda Grass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Drought Tolerance: Excellent. Sun tolerance: Excellent. Grass color: Medium to dark green. Grass texture: Moderately fine. Traffic Tolerance: Excellent.
9. yunakesa #ad
2OZ=30000+ Buffalo Grass Seeds RFS Native Prairie Sedge Low Maintenance Drought Turf #adyunakesa #ad
- Germination - 14 to 21 Days. Please read the Description Below For More Details. Species - Buchloe dactyloides. These seeds are well packed and shipped via USPS. Height - 8".