As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nike #ad
Men's Jordan 4 Retro Red Thunder Black/Multi-Color-Multi-Color CT8527 016, 10 #adNike #ad
- A white Jumpman appears on the heel. The upper features a black synthetic nubuck base with red detailing beneath the mesh on the sides and tongue.
On the “red thunder, ” the look mimics the original Thunder by substituting the latter’s yellow accents for red. The shoe we’re referring to is the jordan 4’s “thunder” colorway from 2006’s “Thunder & Lightning” pack that was released in limited quantities exclusively on Jumpman23.
Com, jordan Brand’s former website. The air jordan 4 “red thunder” is an october 2021 release of Michael Jordan’s fourth signature shoe that draws comparisons to a popular look in the Air Jordan 4’s line. Red “wings” lace holders contrast the neutral-colored upper.
2. Nike #ad
Jordan Mens Air Jordan 4 DH7138 006 Black Canvas, Size 9.5 #adNike #ad
- Jordan brand embroidered a white Jumpman on the Electric Green tongue and dressed the inner collar in Violet Shock. A jumpman logo can be found on the back of the shoe and a small visible Air unit appears in the heel of the white midsole.
The model’s original elephant print appears on both the toe and the heel.
A potent look that could easily hold its weight as an adult sizing option, the “Electric Green” combines neon-colored accents with a black tumbled leather upper. The air jordan 3 gs “electric green” is a youth exclusive colorway released in May 2021 of Michael Jordan’s third signature shoe.
3. Nike #ad
Jordan Mens Air Jordan 4 Retro DH6927 111 Military Black, Size 12 #adNike #ad
- The jordan 4 “black military” is undoubtedly inspired by the Jordan 4 “Military” from 1989 as it features the same color design as the throwback colorway, just with black accents instead of blue.
The air jordan 4 “military black” is a neutral colorway of the retro basketball shoe designed in the same color block as the model’s popular, original “Military Blue” style from 1989.
The shoe’s upper is constructed with a white leather base with grey suede on the forefoot overlay. As are the underlays beneath the netting on the sides and on the tongue. The tpu eyelets and heel counter are accented in black. As are the underlays beneath the netting on the sides and on the tongue.
4. Nike #ad
Panda, Nike Mens Dunk Low Retro DD1391 100 Black/White, Size 8.5 #adNike #ad
- Nike places supple black leather overlays on the forefoot, collar, eyelets, and heel. The nike dunk low “black/white” is a timeless look for the ultra popular low-top shoe that was released in March 2021.
The dunk made an improbable comeback in 2020 to become one of the hottest shoes on the planet after spending several years in the vault.
Release date: March 10, 2021. The same black leather detailing can be found on the Swoosh branding on either side and on the heel tab with “Nike” embroidery in white text. Colorways like the “black/white” speak to the shoe’s enduring retro style that feels fresher than ever in the present day.
5. Nike #ad
10.5 M US, Adult, Black/Varsity Red-White, Nike Mens Air Jordan 12 Retro Sneaker #adNike #ad
- An all-star weekend 2022 release, the jordan 12 “playoffs” celebrates the shoe’s 25-year anniversary in spectacular fashion as the modern incarnation of the shoe is a one-to-one remake of the original version from ‘97.
The shoe features a black leather upper with contrasting Metallic Silver eyelets. Textured white leather is found on the toe, mudguard, and midsole.
The air jordan 12 “playoffs 2022” is a february 2022 release of an original colorway of the retro basketball shoe that was worn by Michael Jordan during the 1997 NBA Playoffs. Release date: February 19, 2022. A silver “jumpman” plate appears on the branding plate on the lateral side of the shoe.
6. Nike #ad
Black/Black/Cool Grey, Numeric_11, Air Jordan Stay Loyal 11 #adNike #ad
- Visible air unit in heel for cushioning. Rubber outsole provides on-court traction and durability. Mid-cut performance basketball silhouette. Heel tabs for easy pull-on, pull-off.
7. Nike #ad
Jordan Mens Air Jordan 6 CT8529 012 Georgetown, Size 9 #adNike #ad
- A bright neon yellow knit material adorns both sides and hairy grey suede can be found on the eyelets. A smooth black leather swoosh is located on the mid-panel with waxed black laces and tonal embroidered Nike Air branding on the heel putting the finishing touches on the upper.
The fragment x clot x nike air force 1 “black silk” is a three-way collaboration between the Japanese street fashion label, respectively, Chinese retailer, and the iconic footwear company, on the classic lifestyle shoe.
Joining together on this design, fragment and CLOT choose a luxurious black silk material to grace the upper with subtle all-over-print lasering detailing contrasting the look. Both fragment and clot are certainly no strangers to collaborating with Nike, as both brands tout and impressive resume of limited, sought-after releases.
8. Nike #ad
11, Men's Jordan 13 Retro Brave Blue Navy/University Blue-Black DJ5982 400 #adNike #ad
- Jordan brand re-issued the jordan 13 low “Brave Blue” in 2017 before releasing this high-top iteration in April 2024. It features a reflective Brave Blue mesh upper with a black synthetic nubuck mudguard.
The air jordan 13 “brave blue” is the alternate high-top version of an original colorway of Michael Jordan’s thirteenth signature shoe from 1998. The modern “brave blue” looks exactly the same as the original low-top version, albeit in high-top form. The jordan 13 low “brave blue” was released in ‘99.