As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. rester's choice #ad
Standard Large: 11x14.5" for Hip, Heat & Cold Therapy, Back, Hot & Cold Compress for Swelling, Shoulder, Bruises, Rester's Choice Ice Pack for Injuries Reusable, Knee, Surgery #adrester's choice #ad
- Relieve pain easily - this reusable ice pad rapidly freezes for easy & frequent use. Each pad is packed full of our proprietary gel to maintain temperatures longer than lead competitors. The rester's choice promise - guaranteed to last a lifetime, our hot & cold packs lessen your limps, better your back, and alleviate your aches forever!.
The sectional construction ensures the gel evenly distributes for better, easier application. Use it as a microwave heating pad or as cold packs for injuries anywhere that needs it.
Hot or cold, it will ease your aches and reduce inflammation. Flexible when frozen - scientifically formulated, our gel was designed to find the best balance of cooling temperatures while maximizing flexibility.
Even when frozen, it's pliable and easily wraps around your tender spots. Compression therapy - alleviate pain and swelling using natural heat and cold compression. Make sure to place cloth between your skin and gel pack to avoid ice burn! Durable construction - our large ice pack wrap is made to last with high quality binding that prevents leaks or tears, and a non-abrasive exterior that's gentle on skin.
2. General Medi #ad
Toothache – for Athletes & Outdoor Activities, Inflammation, Strained Muscles, Sprains, Instant Ice Cold Pack 4”x 5.5” – Set of 25 Disposable Cold Therapy Ice Packs for Pain Relief, Swelling #adGeneral Medi #ad
- This effect will last long enough to reduce your swelling and inflammation. Experience instant pain relief - The extra insulation keeps it cold and effective, to quickly reduce swelling and pain. Prepared for the occasion - if you're an athlete or you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking or hunting, along with your other first aid supplies.
Premium quality disposable knee ice packs - here at general medi, we're very proud of the superior quality of our cold therapy foot ice packs, because we know they are effective and absolutely safe for your health.
Thanks to their practical size, elbow, including your ankle, wrist, hip, head, you can use these cold ice packs on any part of your body, calf and shoulder. Easy to use - these cold therapy ice packs for injuries do not need a freezer to become ice cold.
Suitable size - disposable ice packs come in packs of 25, neck, knee, foot, and they are 4"x 5.5" inches each. All you have to do is squeeze the center of the flexible ice pack and it will instantly become as cold as regular ice. In this way, you should definitely carry at least one cold ice pack in your bag, you will be able to deal with minor injuries and restore your mobility faster. So place an order and you will never again have to deal with joint swelling or painful muscle strains! .
3. MEDVICE #ad
Muscle Soreness and Body Inflammation, Reusable Gel Wraps, Adjustable & Flexible for Knees, Joint Pain, Shoulders, Medvice 2 Reusable Hot and Cold Ice Packs for Injuries, Back, Arms and Legs #adMEDVICE #ad
- These are perfect knee ice pack, and other areas for fast, more flexible ice bag design with adjustable straps allow you to use it on your knees, cold pack for neck, elbows, shoulders etc. It can be heated up in a microwave or frozen in the freezer to let you customize your overall recovery.
Reusable hot and cold compress – from menstrual cramps to migraines to aging muscles after a tough workout our body and shoulder ice packs are soft to the touch and fit men, women, and youth equally.
Dual gel ice packs – these reusable ice packs offer hot and cold therapeutic support to help relieve pain and inflammation in stiff, aching joints and sore muscles.
Enhanced full-body support – the smarter, shoulders, ice pack for back, lower back, supportive relief. Relieve pain, swelling and inflammation – our ice pack help relieve myofascial pain and localized soft tissue soreness. Faster muscle recovery – used after tough workouts, runs, or fitness routines our cold packs for therapy can help reduce inflammation and improve natural circulation so your body can recover more efficiently.
4. AllSett Health #ad
Gel ice Pack, Reusable Hot and Cold Gel Ice Packs for Injuries | Cold Compress, Ice Pack, Gel Ice Packs, Cold Packs for Injuries, Cold Pack, 10.5 in Long x 5 in Wide | 4 Pack #adAllSett Health #ad
- Extremely durable - Thick medical grade plastic lining and strong seal prevents leaks or punctures. Natural & safe - the soft ice or heat packs for quick & easy relief. Non-toxic. Thermal therapy - when you need heat fast, our Hot Cold Gel Pack provide warmth after only seconds in the microwave.
Most value for your money – with the perfect sized Hot Cold pack you are sure to be satisfied use it for anything you desire. Dual purpose hot and cold packs - Reusable Ice pack are really handy in the home, can be used for injuries or to keep your lunchbox cool. Flexible. Reusable.
5. Urgent First Aid #ad
Disposable Cold Compresses, No pre-Chilling Required for Quick, Pains, Case of 125 Instant Cold Packs, Bumps & Bruises, Effective First aid Treatment & Relief of Aches, 5" x 6" 4" x 5" Cold Area #adUrgent First Aid #ad
- Easy to use: squeeze to activate. No chilling required, just shake, crush to release the inner content, Shake again & Apply | Instant Cold Pack includes easy-to-follow pictograms in English & Spanish. Fast & effective pain relief: effective cold therapy for a wide variety of Injuries including back, Sports, neck, shoulder, Camping, eyes and ankle| Take On the Road, Hunting, knees, or Hiking.
Ready when needed - these cold packs are a snap |no-freezer necessary breakable Ice Bag for Cold Therapy - Survival First Aid Kit Essential… from medical and first aid uses, to pain relief, or chilling food & beverages in a pinch - handy and convenient.
First aid essential: not just for bumps & bruises, bruises, headaches, Instant Cold Compresses help to Lower Body Temperature Caused by Fever | Effective on Muscle Sprain, Spasm, Nerve Pain, more. Osha & ansi: ansi z308. 1-2015 requires a cold pack in every workplace first aid kit, and OSHA dictate ANSI compliance - at minimum for all business first aid kits… keep plenty on hand.
6. Clever #ad
For Injuries, outdoor activities, Cold Therapy, Perfect for First aid Kit, Sprains, Muscle Strains, 6 Pack., Swelling, Athletes. 5x7 Inches, Inflammation, Instant Cold Pack | Disposable Ice Packs #adClever #ad
- Easy solution – instant cold packs are perfect for any emergency situations, just squeeze a flexible instant cold pack until inner bag pops, apply on area needed, it will turn ice cold instantly, it will relief pain and reduce swelling of body.
Long lasting – cold packs get ice cold instantly and maintain its coolness for a nice length of time, long enough to do the job, depending on the surrounding temperature.
Perfect for first aid kit – disposable ice packs are the perfect fit for your first aid kit supplies, without the need of getting to a freezer, have them handy for whenever needed, keep it cool without having ice dripping allover.
Package includes – 6 5”x7” premium quality disposable ice packs for injuries. Compact – the compact size helps you get use of the cold packs during travel, for use on any part of the body for sprains bruises or post surgeries, camping, sports games, etc.
7. Elitehood #ad
Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief with Elastic Breathable Support Wrap, 3 Sizes 6"/9"/11", for Hot Therapy is 50-60℃, Elitehood Ice Cold Pack Reusable Ice Bags Hot Water Bag for Injuries, 4-Pack #adElitehood #ad
- Safe & waterproof –superior leak-resistant cap with large cap opening allows for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice. Soft, waterproof and flexible textile enables the water to stay cold and hot much longer than gel packs or other packs. Lightweight & portable for daily use – 9’’ ice pack just weight 3. 5 oz, great to keep one in your car, work desk, home and travel bag for instant pain relief.
Comes with a compress wrap would help to hold the ice bags, muscle aches and first-aid etc. Easy to use as hot & cold therapy – for cold therapy, notice: the temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60℃/122℉-140℉. For heat therapy, simply fill the ice bag two third full with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, add hot water not boiling, bruises, migraine, migraines, sinus and joint pain.
Instant pain relief - the ice bag packs are ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, sprains and strains; Suitable for sport injury and first aid.
3 size design for different requirements – small 6’’ and medium 9’’ for children and teens, pain relief, being more stable and versatile support full body. To help soothe an upset stomach, muscle aches and swelling. A must-have product for sport injuries, large 11’’ for adults. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, muscle aches, bruises, and speed recovery.
8. AllSett Health #ad
Ice Pack, Cold Packs for Injuries | 7 Pack, Cold Pack, Gel Ice Packs, Gel ice Pack, Reusable Hot and Cold Gel Ice Packs for Injuries | Cold Compress #adAllSett Health #ad
- Reusable. Dual purpose hot and cold packs - Reusable Ice pack are really handy in the home, can be used for injuries or to keep your lunchbox cool. Non-toxic. Thermal therapy - when you need heat fast, our Hot Cold Gel Pack provide warmth after only seconds in the microwave.
Most value for your money - Comes in Four well thought out sizes that can be used for almost anything you can imagine. Flexible. Extremely durable - Thick medical grade plastic lining and strong seal prevents leaks or punctures. Natural & safe - the soft ice or heat packs for quick & easy relief.
9. MUELLER #ad
MUELLER Ice Bag, Blue, 9" #adMUELLER #ad
- Trusted brand: mueller sports medicine has been a trusted leader in sports medicine for over 60 years and is committed to helping you reduce pain. Convenient: convenient and easy to use ice bag.
Intended use: ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains. Product care: after using, drain bag and air dry before replacing lid. Reusable and economical.
10. Perfect Remedy #ad
For Knee, Wrist, Rehabilitation, Flexible Therapy, Ankle Blue, Back, Neck, Pain Relief, Gel Ice Packs for Injuries Reusable Gel 2 Pack Reusable Hot Pack & Cold Pack Compress for Injury #adPerfect Remedy #ad
- Just stick them in the microwave, or the freezer! No hassle 1 year warranty – we stand behind our products 110%. Competing packs are warm after 10 minutes, but our proprietary gel stays ice cold. Stays colder longer – our gel is designed to stay colder much longer than competitors.
50% more gel – our packs contain significantly more gel than competing packs, so they stay colder longer! Cheap packs sold by competitors have just a thin layer of gel, but ours are thick, so you can continually apply soothing cold or heat.
If you ever have any issues, just get in touch and we’ll happily send a replacement or refund. Flexible and reusable we craft our packs from a sturdy, wrist, ankle, shoulder, so you can mold them to aches and pains on your body.
Use both hot and cold – our packs can be used both for both cold and hot therapy, unlike competing packs that can only be used cold. Use them on your knee, so they’re designed to be used over and over again. They’re also designed to remain soft and pliable when cold, head, leak proof plastic, neck, jaw, elbow, or anywhere else you need an ice pack.